ABOUT DR. VICTORIA KARLINSKY MD
Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini’s name synonymous with excellence in cosmetic plastic surgery. Experience a transformative journey guided by a leader in the field, where every detail is a step towards perfection. She completed her Bachelor’s degree at Hunter College, City University of New York, and earned a medical degree with a focus on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery from Ross University School of Medicine. The renowned Beth Israel Medical Center hosted her residency, where she concluded her term as Chief Resident of the Year and was the proud recipient of the esteemed Leon Ginsburg Award. By successfully completing a Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship under the expert guidance of the famous surgeon Dr. Howard A. Tobin, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini achieved the honor of becoming a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
DR. VICTORIA KARLINSKY, MD EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree from Hunter College
City University of New York
- Ross University School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine Degree
Specializing on Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center
Department of Surgery in N.Y.C.
- Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Center
Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
DR. VICTORIA KARLINSKY, MD MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Board Certified General Surgeon
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board Certified Facial Cosmetic Surgeon by the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Graduated with distinction as Chief Resident of the Year and Leon Ginsburg Award winner
- Junior Surgical Resident Clinical Achievement Award
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
We will contact you as soon as possible. Make sure you send a valid phone number. email address.